Our socials are held in elegant reception halls, we are dedicated in providing an attractive and relaxing environment for clients to meet that “special lady”, There is romantic lighting, music and even a dance floor for your enjoyment. Russian ladies love to dance, so inviting a woman to join you on the dance floor is a great way of introducing yourself. The women have their choice of free soft drinks and champagne; all of the above make our socials unforgettable for everyone in attendance.
During each social, our staff is at your complete disposal, making sure your every needs are met. Everything is centered on making you feel welcomed, comfortable and relaxed, so that you can make the most out of your time and reach your goal – meeting a woman of your dreams.
During our socials you can be yourself and behave naturally. You have a lot of choices – you can utilize the interpreters, or you can approach the ladies yourself by just starting a conversation, offering them a drink, or inviting them to dance or you can just sit and relax and do nothing and we guarantee that the women will approach you first, either directly, or through the interpreters.
Number of Ladies
Not only do we invite all the ladies from our catalogs and videos to all our socials, but we also solicit the services of the largest marriage agencies in each tour city. This approach guarantees that we have absolutely the best selection of ladies all of whom are currently seeking relationships.
Quality of the Ladies
Our goal is to introduce you to women of substance and values, with middle and upper class backgrounds who are as sincere about meeting you as you are meeting them. AnastasiaDate’s staff always treats the ladies with dignity and respect. We are the preferred choice for high quality applicants.
We are constantly approached by modeling agencies asking permission to scout our socials’ receptions. However we always deny such requests, as we feel it would disturb the introductions process and interfere with the comfort and privacy of our guests.
Due to the cultural differences, we feel that the interpreters' role is very important. That is why we set very high standards for our employees .To apply for an Interpreter's position with us a person must:
- Be enrolled in, or a graduate of a University Level Languages (Philological) program.
- Pass an English aptitude test.
Interpreters are experienced in:
- Customer Service - Russians are generally not accustomed to the Western standards of service. Our training insures that all our employees behave with professionalism, friendliness and attention to detail. Our interpreters work for you. They are not just "interpreters" as such, but your personal guides to the world of Russian Ladies. Their job is to make sure that you understand not only the words the ladies are saying, but their true meaning.
- Social Skills - our interpreters' are skilled at "breaking the ice" and making sure that all our tour guests are feeling welcomed, relaxed and comfortable.
- Cultural Awareness - Our employees are trained to be aware of cultural differences between Russia and the US and also to help our clients and the ladies to avoid common mistakes and misunderstandings when first meeting each other.
We have conducted over 500+ successful tours to Kiev, Kharkov, Lugansk, Kherson, Nikolaev, Odessa and other cities in CIS.
AnastasiaDate has been under original ownership since 1993. Our management has 18-years of experience working as a team. We undeniably have the best employees and you will benefit from their experience.
Currently our tour destinations are cities of Kiev, Kharkov, Lugansk, Kherson, Nikolaev, Dnepropetrovsk and Odessa in Ukraine. We take our tours very seriously - before we add a new location to our list, we make sure that the facilities exist to provide our clients with the level of comfort & service they are accustomed to.
AnastasiaDate was the first company in the industry to provide a Hospitality Center located right in your hotel, open 9AM to 6PM every day, to help you organize your social activities. This feature is essential for a company to be able to provide continuous support during your entire stay. Our Hospitality Center staff will help you arrange meetings with ladies, coordinate travel for ladies from outside the tour city, assist you with choosing good restaurants, nightclubs, theater performances and simply help you with good advice on Russian and Ukranian customs and behavior.
We realize that since tours require a somewhat large investment, you might want to "check us out" before making your deposit.
For more information, please call our tour manager Steve in USA at 207-262-01-99 (ext. 103)